To connect wirelessly, go to your phone’s Settings, then tap on Connections > Screen mirroring.
Turn mirroring on, and your compatible HDTV, Blu-ray player, or AllShare Hub should appear in the device list.
Choose your device and mirroring will begin automatically.
How do I mirror my Android to my TV?
Miracast Screen Sharing App –Mirror Android Screen to TV
- Download and install the app on your phone.
- Connect both devices in the same WiFi network.
- Launch the application from your phone, and enable Miracast Display on your TV.
- On your phone click the “START” to start mirroring.
How do I cast to my Samsung Smart TV?
Casting and screen sharing to a Samsung TV requires the Samsung SmartThings app (available for Android and iOS devices).
- Download the SmartThings app.
- Open Screen Sharing.
- Get your phone and TV on the same network.
- Add your Samsung TV, and allow sharing.
- Select Smart View to share content.
- Use your phone as a remote.
Which smart TV uses Android?
In 2018, there are five main smart operating systems: Android TV, webOS, Tizen, Roku TV and SmartCast that are used by Sony, LG, Samsung, TCL and Vizio, respectively. In the UK, you’ll find that Philips also uses Android while Panasonic uses its own proprietary system called MyHomeScreen.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”