To discover smart home devices using a skill, in the Alexa app:
- Go to the menu, and then select Skills.
- Find the skill for your device, and then select Enable. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the linking process.
- Ask Alexa to discover your device.
Is Samsung Smart TV compatible with Alexa?
We need an Alexa Skill compatible with Samsung Smart TVs! You need to add an app for Samsung Smart TV’s.
How do I control my Samsung Smart TV with Alexa?
Navigate to “System” and select “Samsung Account.” Sign into your Samsung account and notice your TV show up on your SmartThings mobile app. Done by connecting your TV to your SmartThings Hub, the next step is to connect your SmartThings Hub to Alexa. Open Alexa Amazon app.
How do I connect my echo DOT to my Samsung TV?
How to Setup a Smart TV that works with Alexa
- Power On your TV and connect it to the local network (Your Samsung Smart TV and SmartThing Hub should be on the same network)
- Press the power button on your TV remote and select “Settings”
- Then, Navigate to “System” and you need to select “Samsung Account”
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”