Plug the yellow end of the Wii A/V cable into this green “Y” input.
Plug the white end into the audio “L” and the red into the audio “R.” Leave the blue and second red holes open.
Turn on your Wii console and set your television to the input select being used.
Can you connect Scart to HDMI?
Scart To HDMI MHL Converter Video Audio Adapter for 1080P HDTV Box STB Sky. Such like DVD, SKy Box, STB, etc. HDMI Output: Use a “HDMI to HDMI cable” to connect this converter to your TV which has a HDMI input port.
How do you play a DVD on a Samsung TV?
- Connect the cable to the back of the DVD player. The type of cable the DVD player uses can vary depending on the age of the DVD player.
- Connect the cable to the back of the TV.
- Plug in the DVD player and power it on.
- Select the source on the TV.
29 Mar 2019
How do I hook up DVD player to TV?
How to Connect a DVD Player to a TV
- Unplug your TV and DVD player.
- Set the DVD player on a shelf near the TV.
- Connect your DVD player with the included cables.
- Whichever cable you use, plug one end into the DVD player, and the other into the corresponding port in the TV.
- Plug the DVD player’s power cord into an electrical outlet in the wall.
Photo in the article by “Moving at the Speed of Creativity”