In Samsung TVs, this is called Auto Motion Plus, and it’s easy to turn off.
How to Turn Off the Soap-Opera Effect on Your Samsung TV
- Open Expert Settings.
- Go to the Auto Motion Plus menu.
- Dial down the Blur and Blur Reduction.
- Turn off LED Clear Motion.
How do I change the resolution on my Samsung monitor?
Change the Screen Resolution
- 1 Click the Start button navigate to Control Panel , and then, under Appearance and Personalization , click Adjust screen resolution.
- 2 Click the drop-down list next to Resolution, move the slider that displays the monitor’s native resolution or Recommended Resolution, and then click Apply .
How do I know what resolution my TV is?
Check your TV’s display resolution settings. Resolution is marked by a number, which tells you how many horizontal lines your screen can hold, followed by the letter “p” or “i.” SD TVs have a resolution of 480i, while HDTVs support resolutions of 480p, 720i, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p.
How do I change the resolution on on my Samsung Smart TV?
To change the resolution of TV, tag along with following instructions. You will find the “More options” tab on screen, click it. Click on the first icon to change the picture quality. There are various options such as 240p, 360p, 480p, 720p and 1080p.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”