If you find the screen borders distracting, you can adjust them with the Vizio TV set’s aspect ratio controls.
- Press the “Menu” button on the Vizio TV set’s remote control.
- Scroll to the “Wide” button in the on-screen menu with the remote control’s directional arrow buttons and then press the “OK” button.
How do I get my Vizio TV out of zoom?
Press the “MENU” button on your Vizio remote control, and then press the arrow buttons on the remote to navigate to the “Wide” button. Press the “OK” button to select it.
How do I get my TV picture to fit the screen?
Setting the picture size (aspect ratio) for your TV type
- Open the Main Menu (left arrow <), choose Settings and press OK.
- Choose Television and then press the right arrow 6 times.
- Choose Screen Aspect Ratio and High Definition and press OK.
- Choose 1080i on high-definition screens – unless the TV can’t display 1080i.
- Choose Continue and press OK.
How do you change your TV to full screen?
How do I change my TV screen resolution?
- Press MENU on your set-top box remote control.
- Use the RIGHT ARROW button to select SETTINGS on the horizontal menu bar.
- Select SYSTEM OPTIONS, and then scroll to SELECT SCREEN ASPECT RATIO AND HIGH DEFINITION press the OK button.
- Select Screen aspect ratio and high definition, and then press OK.