From within the Netflix app, use the arrows on your remote to enter the following sequence: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up.
Select Sign out, Start Over, Deactivate, or Reset.
You will now be given the option to sign in as a different Netflix member.
How do you switch users on Netflix?
How to Switch Users on the Netflix App
- Tap the Netflix app icon to open the app.
- Tap the name of the current profile on the toolbar to open a pop-up menu displaying a list of profiles that are associated with your account. Select the profile you wish to switch to from the menu.
How do you change Hulu profiles on Samsung Smart TV?
If you need to change the gender on your profile this can be changed in the menu options.
- Go to the Hulu Website and log in.
- Select the profile you wish to edit as the one watching.
- Hover over the name on the top right until a menu option appears.
- Select “Profiles.”
How do I reinstall Netflix on my Samsung Smart TV?
To uninstall Netflix, press the Home button on your remote and navigate to Apps. Select the cog at the top right of your television for Options, find and select Netflix, then select Delete. To reinstall Netflix, navigate back to the Smart Hub and select the magnifying glass.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”