To sign out of the Netflix account on your device, follow the steps below.
- Navigate left to open the menu, then select Settings.
- Select Sign out.
- Select Yes to confirm.
- You will now be given the option to sign in as a different Netflix member.
How do I reset Netflix on my Samsung Smart TV?
Reset the Smart Hub
- Exit the Smart Hub. You cannot reset the Smart Hub if it is in use.
- Press the Menu button on your remote.
- Navigate to and select the Smart Hub section of the main menu.
- Select Smart Hub Reset. This will remove all downloaded apps!
- Enter your PIN and press Enter.
- Select Smart Hub.
- Try Netflix again.
How do I remove someone else’s Netflix from my TV?
log in to your Netflix account in a browser. click on the Account option. go to the the Manage Profiles link under My Profile section. select the edit icon on the profile you want to delete, and press the delete profile button.
How do I deactivate Netflix on my smart TV?
To deactivate your Netflix account:
- On the TV Box where you want to deactivate Netflix, press on the remote control, and then select Apps & More.
- Select Settings.
- Select Advanced.
- Select Deactivate next to Deactivate Netflix Device.
- Select Yes.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”