Steps to change the input source of the TV.
- Press the INPUT button on the supplied TV remote.
- The input source screen will be displayed on the screen of the TV.
- Using the arrow keys, choose one of the input sources on the input selection screen.
- Confirm the selection by pressing the Enter button.
How do you change the input on a TV without a remote?
Change input to tv without remote. change input to tv without remote Look for an Input or Menu button on the front of the TV or behind a panel on the front. Use channel buttons to select menu. Use OK or volume buttons to make
Where is input on LG TV?
Connect your notebook with HDMI cable (Picture 1). Then turn on a TV with a remote control. When the TV on, press INPUT button (upper right corner) on the remote control a choose HDMI1 or HDMI2 option (depends on which is active) – press INPUT button or arrows for selecting an option.
How do I turn on HDMI on my LG TV?
How to turn on HDMI-CEC on your LG TV
- Find the Simplink option. Under the general Settings menu, look for Simplink, and open the menu.
- Turn on Simplink. In the Simplink menu, there’s a toggle button that allows you to enable or disable the feature.
- Turn on Power Sync. Make sure the secondary feature of Power Sync is also enabled.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”