Follow these steps to change the batteries in your remote:
- Turn your remote control over and remove the battery cover.
- Take out the old batteries.
- Insert two new AA batteries and close the battery cover.
- Press and hold any button.
- Press the GUIDE or MENU button on your remote to return to enjoying DIRECTV.
How do I reset my Samsung Smart Remote?
1 While the TV is On, press and hold the EXIT button on the Samsung remote control for 12 seconds. The standby light should blink the entire time without interruption. 2 The Factory Reset screen displays a warning message. Select OK to reset the TV.
Why is my Samsung remote control not working?
When the remote isn’t working, it could be due to dead batteries, the IR sensor on the remote is failing, or the remote sensor on the device (TV, Soundbar, Blu-player, etc) is failing. Remove the batteries and then press and hold the Power button for 8 seconds to reset the remote.
How do I pair my Samsung Smart TV remote?
Press and hold the Return and Play/Pause buttons simultaneously for at least 3 seconds. Your TV will begin pairing with the Smart Remote until a Pairing Complete message appears, indicating that the remote is now paired. If you have misplaced your remote, you can order a new one at Samsung Parts.
Which side of the battery goes on the spring?
Assuming you’re talking about round-type (cylindrical) batteries, such as D, AA and AAA, it’s to ensure maximum contact with the flat end of the battery, which is the “negative” terminal as described in the ANSI standard. You’ll commonly see leaf-spring contacts as well as coils.
How do I use Samsung Smart Hub?
Go to SMART HUB → SAMSUNG Apps and Download applications to your Samsung Smart TV.
- Press the button to open the First Screen and select the panel icon.
- Game : You can view all game apps provided by SMART HUB and download and play game you select.
- Samsung Apps :
How do I reset my Samsung remote?
Perform a factory reset for your Samsung TV remote by holding down the “B” and “C” keys on the remote until you see the remote light flash twice. Type in the code “981” to complete the reset. The TV remote can now be reprogrammed to your TV.
How do you reprogram a Samsung remote?
How to Program a Samsung TV Remote
- Turn off the TV you are programing the remote for.
- Press down on the “TV” button on the remote.
- Use a paper clip, tooth pick, or any other item with a thin tip to press down on the tiny indented “Set” button at the bottom of the remote control.
- Use the link in the resource section to find the code for your TV.
How do I reset my Samsung 4k remote?
Step 1 of 6
- Open the main menu.
- Select the Support section of the main menu, and then press ENTER.
- Select the Self Diagnosis section of the Support, and then press ENTER.
- Select the Reset, and then press ENTER.
- Enter the security PIN (default 0000) for your TV.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”