Casting from the app & .com
- Step 1: Make sure your mobile device or computer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as Chromecast. Here’s how to check the Wi-Fi network of your Chromecast device.
- Choose a video. Open the app or .com.
- Choose your Chromecast device.
- Stop casting content.
How do I cast to my TV?
Step 3. Cast programs to your TV
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is on the same Wi-Fi network as Chromecast.
- Open the TV app.
- Tap the Cast button . This is found at the top of the app Home screen.
- Choose the device you want to cast to.
- Choose a TV show or video.
- Tap Play.
How do I cast from my laptop?
Cast your computer screen
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Cast.
- At the top, next to “Cast to,” click the Down arrow .
- Click Cast desktop.
- Choose your Chromecast device where you want to watch the content.
Can I get TV on my Samsung Smart TV?
Smart TVs from Samsung and LG that came out in either 2016 or 2017 can now get the TV app, and downloading it is pretty simple. If you’re in camp Samsung, go to “Apps” within the app launcher, head over to the list of recommended applications you can download, and find TV.
Photo in the article by “text”