Cast from Chromecast-enabled apps to your TV
- Make sure the mobile device, tablet or computer you are using to cast is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.
- Open a Chromecast-enabled app.
- Tap the Cast button .
- Tap the device you’d like to cast to.
Is chromecast compatible with Sony Bravia TV?
The Google Chromecast (2013) is a streaming media stick which works with any TV with an HDMI port like the Sony Bravia Smart TV. Once you have selected the Chromecast App, the Chromecast stick’s device number will be displayed as one of the Devices that needs setup on the App’s screen.
How do I set up chromecast on my Sony Smart TV?
If you don’t want to use Bluetooth for set up,
- Tap your iPhone’s Home button > Go to your iOS Settings > Wi-Fi.
- Connect to the Wi-Fi network that matches your Chromecast built-in device. Look for something like ChromecastXXXX.
- Navigate back to the Google Home app. Your device should now be detected. Tap CONTINUE.
How do I cast from my PC to my Sony Smart TV?
Now, let’s start casting your laptop to Sony TV.
- To start, connect both devices on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Set up your TV by pressing “Input” on your remote control and selecting “Screen mirroring”.
- On your computer, go to the “Start Menu” and click “Settings”.
- From here, click “Devices” and select “Connected devices”.
Photo in the article by “Moon Stars and Paper”