In theory, it’s extremely simple: Just cast your screen from an Android or Windows device, and it shows up on your TV.
- Open the Google Home app.
- Open the menu.
- Select Cast Screen.
- Watch the video as you normally would.
How do I cast from my phone to my TV?
Step 2. Cast your screen from your Android device
- Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device.
- Open the Google Home app and go to the Account tab .
- Scroll down and look for Mirror device and tap on it.
- Tap on the CAST SCREEN/AUDIO button.
- Select your Chromecast device.
How do I cast to my Samsung Smart TV?
Casting and screen sharing to a Samsung TV requires the Samsung SmartThings app (available for Android and iOS devices).
- Download the SmartThings app.
- Open Screen Sharing.
- Get your phone and TV on the same network.
- Add your Samsung TV, and allow sharing.
- Select Smart View to share content.
- Use your phone as a remote.
Can you mirror iPhone to Smart TV?
New App Store apps called Mirror for Samsung TV and Mirror for LG TV, both developed by AirBeamTV BV, let you wirelessly broadcast your iOS 11 device’s screen to supported Smart TVs with ease. For these apps to work, both your iPhone/iPad and Smart TV must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Can I stream on a smart TV?
If you don’t have a Smart TV (one that allows you to access the Internet and streaming services through the TV itself), you’ll need a streaming device like Roku, Amazon Fire, Apple TV, or Google Chromecast. On the go, many users opt to stream programs directly on their iOS or Android device.
How do I stream to my TV?
Use a wire to connect. Nearly all smartphones and tablets can plug into an HDMI-ready TV. One cable end plugs into your phone or tablet while the other plugs into the HDMI port on your TV. Once connected, whatever you display on your phone will also show up on your TV.
How do I cast to my TV?
Cast from Chromecast-enabled apps to your TV
- Make sure the mobile device, tablet or computer you are using to cast is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.
- Open a Chromecast-enabled app.
- Tap the Cast button .
- Tap the device you’d like to cast to.
How do I connect my phone to my Smart TV?
If your non-Samsung TV has Wi-Fi enabled, you may be able to connect using the screen mirroring feature on your Samsung device or Quick Connect if the TV supports it. You can also use an Allshare Cast to connect to HDMI enabled TVs and monitors. You may also be able to connect via an HDMI cable.
How do I turn on miracast on my TV?
How to Use Miracast and WiDi
- Check to make sure your devices are Miracast-compatible.
- Connect your Miracast receiver to your TV.
- Open the settings menu.
- Access your display settings.
- Select your Miracast receiver.
- Disconnect when you’ve finished.
- Open the settings menu.
- Select Project.
How do I turn on screen mirroring on my Samsung Smart TV?
Use Screen Mirroring to Share Your Phone’s Screen with the TV
- From the application list on your device, tap on Settings.
- In Settings, under Connect and Share, tap on Screen Mirroring.
- On the Screen Mirroring page, tap on the switch button to enable the feature.
- The available TV will now be displayed.
How do I stream to my Samsung Smart TV?
Turn on your Samsung Smart TV. Press “Menu” on the remote control, select “Network,” “AllShare Settings” and then “Content Sharing.” Locate your PC in the list of devices. Select the device with the remote control to authorize it to play media on the TV.
How do I cast my computer screen to my Smart TV?
Mirror the Computer Screen on the TV
- Turn on the computer’s Wi-Fi setting.
- Click the (Start) button.
- In the Start Menu, click Settings.
- In the SETTINGS window, click Devices.
- In the DEVICES screen, select Connected devices, and under the Add devices category, click Add a device.
- Select the model number of your TV.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”