Most Samsung smartphones include a Screen Mirroring or Smart View feature which enables screen mirroring with Samsung Smart TVs and other smart devices.
You can check the age of your Samsung TV here.
If your TV is older than the F range (2013) then you can still use screen mirroring via an Allshare Cast.
How do I cast from my laptop to my Samsung Smart TV?
Samsung Smart View – Mirror Laptop to Samsung TV
- Download and install Samsung Smart View app and launch it.
- Turn on your TV and make sure both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to your computer and click “Connect to TV” then choose your TV from the detected devices.
How do I stream to my Samsung Smart TV?
Turn on your Samsung Smart TV. Press “Menu” on the remote control, select “Network,” “AllShare Settings” and then “Content Sharing.” Locate your PC in the list of devices. Select the device with the remote control to authorize it to play media on the TV.
How do I connect my laptop to my smart TV wirelessly Windows 10?
Here’s how to turn your Windows 10 PC into a Miracast-capable wireless display:
- Open the action center.
- Click Connect.
- Click Projecting to this PC.
- Select “Available Everywhere” or “Available everywhere on secure networks” from the top pulldown menu.
Photo in the article by “Public Domain Pictures”