How to Mirror iPhone to Vizio TV Wirelessly
- Download the SmartCast App by going to your App store on your phone.
- Launch the app on your device and then connect iPhone to Vizio TV.
- To begin the setup, choose the three lateral bars from the top left-hand corner of the screen.
Can I add an app to my Vizio Smart TV?
Just as with most Smart TVs, with VIA and VIA+ there is a selection of apps already pre-installed, such Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, , Pandora, and iHeart Radio, but you can add many more apps from the Vizio App Store. Click the “V” button your Vizio TV remote control to get to the apps home menu.
How do I stream Xfinity to my Vizio Smart TV?
- Step 1: Open the XFINITY TV app.
- Step 2: Select ‘Recordings’ from the menu.
- Step 3: Select the program you would like to stream.
- Step 4: Select ‘Watch’ to stream the recording to your device. (Note: Your device must be connected to the Internet to stream saved programming).
Does Vizio have Miracast?
If you want to wirelessly display your Surface 3 to the Vizio M-Series 4K Ultra HD Smart TV however, you need to add a Miracast bridge device since this Vizio doesn’t support Miracast natively. The Roku 4 is a great bridge device since it not only supports Miracast, but it supports streaming 4K media content.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”