Casting and screen sharing to a Samsung TV requires the Samsung SmartThings app (available for Android and iOS devices).
- Download the SmartThings app.
- Open Screen Sharing.
- Get your phone and TV on the same network.
- Add your Samsung TV, and allow sharing.
- Select Smart View to share content.
- Use your phone as a remote.
How do I connect my phone to my Smart TV?
If your non-Samsung TV has Wi-Fi enabled, you may be able to connect using the screen mirroring feature on your Samsung device or Quick Connect if the TV supports it. You can also use an Allshare Cast to connect to HDMI enabled TVs and monitors. You may also be able to connect via an HDMI cable.
How do I mirror my Android to my TV?
Miracast Screen Sharing App –Mirror Android Screen to TV
- Download and install the app on your phone.
- Connect both devices in the same WiFi network.
- Launch the application from your phone, and enable Miracast Display on your TV.
- On your phone click the “START” to start mirroring.
How do I stream to Smart TV?
In theory, it’s extremely simple: Just cast your screen from an Android or Windows device, and it shows up on your TV.
- Open the Google Home app.
- Open the menu.
- Select Cast Screen.
- Watch the video as you normally would.
Photo in the article by “Naval History and Heritage Command – Navy.mil”