- Open the VIZIO SmartCast App on you Smart Phone or Tablet.
- Tap on the menu button. From there scroll down and tap on Setup a New Device.
- Follow the setup prompts. After you complete the setup your device will be paired to the HTD or HDTV.
How do I screen mirror to my Vizio TV?
How to Mirror iPhone to Vizio TV Wirelessly
- Download the SmartCast App by going to your App store on your phone.
- Launch the app on your device and then connect iPhone to Vizio TV.
- To begin the setup, choose the three lateral bars from the top left-hand corner of the screen.
Can I add an app to my Vizio Smart TV?
Just as with most Smart TVs, with VIA and VIA+ there is a selection of apps already pre-installed, such Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, , Pandora, and iHeart Radio, but you can add many more apps from the Vizio App Store. Click the “V” button your Vizio TV remote control to get to the apps home menu.
Do all Vizio TVs have SmartCast?
No need to plug Chromecast into these Vizio TVs. So-called smart TVs like Vizio’s typically offer access to streaming apps, like Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Hulu and Pandora, directly on the TV’s on-screen interface by pressing a few keys on the remote. Vizio’s current remotes even offer a dedicated Netflix button.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”