Open the Smart Hub on your TV.
Search for “Video & TV Cast”, then download and install the companion app.
Enter the ip adress in the adress field and wait for connection.
Make sure that your TV and mobile device are in the same wifi network.18 May 2015
How do I cast from my phone to my TV?
Step 2. Cast your screen from your Android device
- Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device.
- Open the Google Home app and go to the Account tab .
- Scroll down and look for Mirror device and tap on it.
- Tap on the CAST SCREEN/AUDIO button.
- Select your Chromecast device.
How do I cast to my Samsung Smart TV?
Casting and screen sharing to a Samsung TV requires the Samsung SmartThings app (available for Android and iOS devices).
- Download the SmartThings app.
- Open Screen Sharing.
- Get your phone and TV on the same network.
- Add your Samsung TV, and allow sharing.
- Select Smart View to share content.
- Use your phone as a remote.
30 Jul 2018
How do I mirror my Android to my TV?
Miracast Screen Sharing App –Mirror Android Screen to TV
- Download and install the app on your phone.
- Connect both devices in the same WiFi network.
- Launch the application from your phone, and enable Miracast Display on your TV.
- On your phone click the “START” to start mirroring.
22 Dec 2017
Photo in the article by “News – The Russian Government”