How to Use a Vizio TV As a PC Monitor.
Computer users who want to increase the size of the viewing screen can do so by using a Vizio television as a computer monitor.
You can use a VGA cable or an HDMI cable to make the connection.
How do I screen mirror to my Vizio TV?
How to Mirror iPhone to Vizio TV Wirelessly
- Download the SmartCast App by going to your App store on your phone.
- Launch the app on your device and then connect iPhone to Vizio TV.
- To begin the setup, choose the three lateral bars from the top left-hand corner of the screen.
How do I cast to my Vizio TV?
- Open the VIZIO SmartCast App on you Smart Phone or Tablet.
- Tap on the menu button. From there scroll down and tap on Setup a New Device.
- Follow the setup prompts. After you complete the setup your device will be paired to the HTD or HDTV.
Can I connect my laptop to my TV wirelessly?
Google’s inexpensive Chromecast offers an easy way to get your computer’s display onto your TV without any cables. Casting your screen over Wi-Fi won’t work as perfectly as an HDMI cable, but it’s probably the easiest way to do wireless mirroring from any nearby laptop or desktop computer.