VIA Application Does Not Work
- Press the VIA button on your VIZIO remote.
- Highlight the App you want to delete by scrolling left and right using the Left/Right Arrow buttons on the remote. (
- Press the Yellow shortcut button on your VIZIO remote.
- Highlight Delete App and press OK.
- Highlight Yes, delete and press OK.
How do I block channels on my smart TV?
From the Watch Page
- Tap More at the top of the video.
- Tap Block.
- In the dialog box that appears, select Block this video, or select Block this channel to block the channel associated with the video.
- Tap Block again.
- Enter the numbers you see written on the screen, or enter your custom passcode.
How do I turn off casting on my Vizio TV?
VIA Plus TV Interface
- Press the MENU button on your TV’s remote or open HDTV Settings app.
- Select System.
- Select Reset & Admin.
- Highlight Viewing Data.
- Press RIGHT arrow to change setting to Off.
How do I reset parental control on Vizio TV?
Highlight System then Reset & Admin then Clear Memory. Use the Arrow buttons on the remote to highlight CLEAR MEMORY/FACTORY DEFAULTS or Reset TV to Factory Defaults and press the OK button. Enter the parental control PIN (if you have never changed this, it is 0000) and press OK on the remote.
How do I download on my Vizio TV?
How to Get Videos via Vizio TV
- Press the “VIA” button on your Vizio TV’s remote control to bring up the application menu.
- Scroll left or right until the “You Tube” app is highlighted then press the “OK” button on your remote to select it. (
What is via on Vizio TV?
VIZIO Internet Apps Plus® (V.I.A. Plus) is built into select VIZIO Smart TVs. Stream your favorite TV shows, movies, music and more from popular apps including Netflix, Hulu™ and more.
Can you put parental controls on a smart TV?
Parental controls: Like PCs and smartphones, smart TVs let you set up parental controls to stop children seeing what they shouldn’t. Some also let you set up user accounts for children of different ages, and secure the set with a PIN so your child can’t download lots of pay-as-you-go content and run up a huge bill.
How do I restrict content?
A Different Process for Mobile
- Open your app and sign in.
- Tap your profile icon to go into your Account. You’ll see it at the top-right of your screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Tap Restricted Mode Filtering.
- Hit the close button to confirm the setting.
- Pull down on the list of videos to refresh the feed.
How do I block certain channels?
Choose the video of a channel you’d like to block. Right click on the video and click “Block videos from this channel.” That channel will now be blocked from . To unblock a channel, go to the Extensions setting, by clicking on the top right box in Chrome and clicking Settings.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”