Just as with most Smart TVs, with VIA and VIA+ there is a selection of apps already pre-installed, such Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, , Pandora, and iHeart Radio, but you can add many more apps from the Vizio App Store.
For TVs that have VIA, press OK and scroll to “Install App”.
How do I get the spectrum app on my Sharp Smart TV?
Sharp Smart TV WiFi Connection
- Press the Menu button on your Sharp TV remote control.
- Select Internet Setup, then Network Setup and then Connection Type.
- For the connection type, choose Wireless.
- Select Wireless Setup, then Change and then Search.
- Scroll to the name of your desired WiFi network and select it.
- Enter your WiFi network password.
How do I get Google Play on my Sharp Smart TV?
If you don’t see the app, follow these steps to install it on your Smart TV.
- Open Smart Hub and navigate to Apps.
- Select Samsung Apps.
- Select Google Play Movies and press Enter.
- Press Enter again to begin downloading the app.
Can I add Amazon Prime to my Sharp TV?
The workaround is to connect a device that IS supported to the TV’s HDMI ports (like the Amazon Kindle Fire Stick) and then stream the Amazon Prime movie content to the TV. Other model Sharps have the Android platform and Google PLAY can download the Amazon Prime app, but your uses the Smart Central HUB.
Photo in the article by “Mount Pleasant Granary”