If you don’t see an app on your Samsung Smart TV Homepage (aka Smart Hub) you would like to access, it may be available via the Samsung Apps Store.
To find out if the app is available and then add it, do the following: If you have a Samsung account, click Apps on the menu bar.
How do I add apps to my Samsung Smart TV 2014?
2012 E-Series Install
- Open the Smart Hub.
- Press “Tools” on the remote.
- Select “Login”
- Select “Samsung account”
- Enter “develop” as your Samsung Account ID.
- Enter “000000” in the Password field.
- Press Login.
- develop should now show in the bottom left of the SmartHub screen as being logged in.
How do I download Sling TV on my Samsung TV?
How do I install Sling TV on my Samsung Smart TV?
- From the Apps screen, select the magnifying glass icon in the upper-right corner of the screen to search for Sling TV.
- Once the app is located, select Install to download the Sling TV app on your Smart TV.
- Allow the download and installation process to complete.
Where are my apps on Samsung Smart TV?
How to Find and Install Apps on Your Samsung TV
- Get to know the home screen. The home screen is your central location for apps, menus and more.
- Find apps to download. To find new apps, navigate to the left, to the apps icon.
- Select an app.
- Install the app.
- Sign in.
- Open the app.
- Move apps around.
How do I download the Spectrum app on my Samsung Smart TV?
How to Set Up the Spectrum TV App on Samsung Smart TV
- Make sure you’re at home and connected to the Spectrum network.
- Go to the Smart Hub on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Select the Spectrum TV icon.
- Press Select on your remote to start the app.
- Sign in (same as your Spectrum account).
How do you add apps to your Sharp Smart TV?
You can add apps on your smart tv via AppsNow or VEWD system. You can follow the steps to install sharp smart tv apps. Press the Apps button on your TV remote. Select AppsNOW on your home screen and press OK on your remote.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”