Just as with most Smart TVs, with VIA and VIA+ there is a selection of apps already pre-installed, such Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, , Pandora, and iHeart Radio, but you can add many more apps from the Vizio App Store.
For TVs that have VIA, press OK and scroll to “Install App”.
How do I add Amazon Prime to my LG Smart TV?
To do so:
- Press the Smart button on your remote.
- Then click the More icon near the bottom right.
- Hover the pointer over the the Amazon Instant Video App and a small x will appear above it. Click the x.
- Open the LG Store App, search for Amazon Instant Video, then choose Install.
How do I add HBO Go to my LG Smart TV?
HBO GO is available on LG Smart TV models 2016 and above with the operating system 3.0 and above.
To install the HBO GO app on your LG TV:
- Visit the LG Content Store.
- Navigate to “Apps & Games” and search for “HBO GO”
- Select “HBO GO” and select “Install”
How do I get the spectrum app on my LG Smart TV?
- Press the SMART button on your LG remote and scroll to access the Home menu.
- Select the Settings button, then OK.
- Select Network, then Network Connection.
- Select Start Connection.
- Your LG Smart TV will attempt to connect to a wired network.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”