2012 E-Series Install
- Open the Smart Hub.
- Press “Tools” on the remote.
- Select “Login”
- Select “Samsung account”
- Enter “develop” as your Samsung Account ID.
- Enter “000000” in the Password field.
- Press Login.
- develop should now show in the bottom left of the SmartHub screen as being logged in.
How do you add apps to your Sharp Smart TV?
You can add apps on your smart tv via AppsNow or VEWD system. You can follow the steps to install sharp smart tv apps. Press the Apps button on your TV remote. Select AppsNOW on your home screen and press OK on your remote.
Where are my apps on Samsung Smart TV?
How to Find and Install Apps on Your Samsung TV
- Get to know the home screen. The home screen is your central location for apps, menus and more.
- Find apps to download. To find new apps, navigate to the left, to the apps icon.
- Select an app.
- Install the app.
- Sign in.
- Open the app.
- Move apps around.
How do I download Hulu on my Samsung Smart TV?
Download the Hulu app on the latest Samsung TVs and Blu-ray players by following these steps:
- Press Home on your remote to access the Smart Hub.
- Select Apps, then search for “Hulu” using the magnifying glass icon in the top-right corner.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation process.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”