Method 2 Smart TV
- Determine if your TV is a Smart TV. Smart TVs connect to your home network, and can run media streaming apps such as Netflix.
- Connect your Smart TV to your home network.
- Open your Smart TV apps.
- Select the Netflix app.
- Log in with your Netflix account.
- Browse using your remote.
30 Apr 2019
Can’t connect to Netflix on Smart TV?
Restart your home network
- Turn off or unplug your smart TV.
- Unplug your modem (and your wireless router, if it’s a separate device) from power for 30 seconds.
- Plug in your modem and wait until no new indicator lights are blinking on.
- Turn your smart TV back on and try Netflix again.
How can I get Netflix without a smart TV?
With the help of a specialized cable, you can connect your laptop to your TV, then stream Netflix from the laptop and watch it on the television screen. Your television will need to have at least one HDMI port and your laptop will need to have a video out port.30 Jan 2019
How do I reset Netflix on my Samsung Smart TV?
Reset the Smart Hub
- Exit the Smart Hub. You cannot reset the Smart Hub if it is in use.
- Press the Menu button on your remote.
- Navigate to and select the Smart Hub section of the main menu.
- Select Smart Hub Reset. This will remove all downloaded apps!
- Enter your PIN and press Enter.
- Select Smart Hub.
- Try Netflix again.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”