To access Facebook on VIZIO Smart TVs and Blu-Ray will be slightly different depending on what device you are using: Televisions: Once you have an account created on Facebook.com.
If the Facebook app is not present in the Widget bar you will need to access the Yahoo Connected TV Store and add it.
How do I watch Facebook on my smart TV?
To watch a video from Facebook on your TV:
- Find a video you want to watch on your phone or desktop and press the TV symbol in the top right corner.
- Select the device you want the video to stream to.
- Enjoy the video right from your TV.
How do I get the spectrum app on my Vizio Smart TV?
In order to add an App, or application, to your TV’s VIA or VIA+ dock press the VIA button on your remote and scroll until you find the Yahoo Connected Store (for VIA TV’s) or the App Store (for VIA+ TV’s). Once there, press the “OK” button to select the store.
How do you add apps to Vizio Smart TV?
How to add apps to Vizio Smart TV.
- Power on your smart tv and press the V button on your Vizio remote.
- Select either Yahoo tv store or CTV store by using the arrow key on your remote.
- Press on OK button for launching the app store.