LG offers more than 200 apps for its smart TVs, many of which are available for free through the LG app store.
- Open LG Content Store.
- Navigate to the app store.
- Browse the app store.
- Select an app.
- Enter Edit Mode.
- Delete unwanted apps.
- Confirm deletion.
- Exit Edit Mode.
How do I get the spectrum app on my LG Smart TV?
- Press the SMART button on your LG remote and scroll to access the Home menu.
- Select the Settings button, then OK.
- Select Network, then Network Connection.
- Select Start Connection.
- Your LG Smart TV will attempt to connect to a wired network.
How do I open apps on my smart TV?
Method 5 On Sony Android Smart TVs
- Turn on your TV.
- Press your remote’s HOME button.
- Scroll down to the “Apps” section.
- Select Store and tap the remote’s touch surface.
- Browse for apps.
- Select an app you wish to download and tap your remote.
- Select INSTALL and tap the remote.
- Select ACCEPT.
How do I add Amazon Prime to my LG Smart TV?
To do so:
- Press the Smart button on your remote.
- Then click the More icon near the bottom right.
- Hover the pointer over the the Amazon Instant Video App and a small x will appear above it. Click the x.
- Open the LG Store App, search for Amazon Instant Video, then choose Install.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”