A 40 inch model is the perfect size for anyone who doesn’t want to drown a room with a 55, 60 or even 75 inch TV – plus they’re incredibly affordable.
The best 40 inch TVs you can buy right now
- Panasonic TX-40EX700B.
- Samsung UE40NU7120.
- Philips 43PUS6262/05.
- Sony KDL-40WE663.
- LG 43UJ750V.
- BLAUPUNKT 40/138MXN 40″ Smart LED TV.
25 Apr 2019
Are all Samsung TVs Smart?
The idea of Smart TV in general and Samsung’s approach, in particular, is to offer built-in apps that are accessible on your TV, similar to the way we use apps on a smartphone. When you look at your Samsung smart TV menu, it looks similar to a Samsung (or another brand) smartphone screen.20 Jan 2019
Are Samsung TVs any good?
Samsung TVs will generally have a lot better picture quality than the average LG TV, with LG’s expensive OLED TVs being an exception. At every price range, Samsung TVs provide a performance suitable for most buyers. They are quite good and usually without any major flaws besides the common ones for LCD TVs.
How do you tune in a Samsung TV?
How do I tune digital channels on my Samsung television?
- Press the MENU button [ ] on your remote control.
- Scroll down to Auto Store and press the ENTER button [ ].
- Select Antenna type and press the ENTER button [ ].
- Select the antenna type that you are using (Air or Cable) and press the ENTER button [ ].
- Select Channel Source and press the ENTER button [ ].
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”