Select CC on the screen. Select DIRECTV Subtitles.
For Motorola/Arris HD TV boxes:
- Turn TV box off but leave the TV on.
- Press MENU on the TV box or your Xfinity remote control.
- Navigate to CLOSED CAPTIONING using the down arrows.
- Press the right arrow to enable or disable subtitles.
How do I turn on closed captioning on my Samsung Smart TV?
Luckily, it’s easy to turn off.
- Press the “Menu” key on your remote control.
- Scroll down to the “System” option, and then press “Enter.”
- Press the down arrow on your remote control’s directional pad until “Caption” is highlighted, and then press “Enter.” Select “Off,” and then press “Enter.”
How do I get subtitles on Amazon Prime on my smart TV?
To watch Prime Video movies and TV shows with subtitles:
- Start playing the video.
- Press the Menu button on your Fire TV remote or the Fire TV Remote App.
- Select Subtitles and Audio.
- Select the Off button under Subtitles and Captions.
- Press the Menu button again to return to video playback with subtitles on.
How do I put subtitles on Netflix on my Samsung TV?
To enable or disable subtitles or alternate audio on most Blu-ray players, Smart TVs, and set-top boxes:
- Launch the Netflix app.
- Select a TV show or movie.
- Select Audio & Subtitles from the options panel.
- Select your preferred audio or subtitle options.
- Press Back to return to the options panel.
- Select Play.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”