To deactivate your Netflix account:
- On the TV Box where you want to deactivate Netflix, press on the remote control, and then select Apps & More.
- Select Settings.
- Select Advanced.
- Select Deactivate next to Deactivate Netflix Device.
- Select Yes.
How do I reset Netflix on my Samsung Smart TV?
Reset the Smart Hub
- Exit the Smart Hub. You cannot reset the Smart Hub if it is in use.
- Press the Menu button on your remote.
- Navigate to and select the Smart Hub section of the main menu.
- Select Smart Hub Reset. This will remove all downloaded apps!
- Enter your PIN and press Enter.
- Select Smart Hub.
- Try Netflix again.
How do you log out of Netflix?
Cursor over your account name in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and click “manage profiles” from the drop-down menu. On your account page, click “Sign out of all devices.” Next, you’ll be prompted to sign your Netflix account out of all devices currently using it. Click the blue “Sign Out” button once.
How do I change the account owner on Netflix?
You can delete or customize a profile by selecting Manage Profiles from the menu in the Netflix app and choosing the profile you want to change. You will then be taken to an Edit Profile screen where you can change the profile’s name, select the profile’s language or maturity level, or delete the profile entirely.
Photo in the article by “Public Domain Pictures”