Downloading the Kayo app is just like downloading any other app.
Telstra TV Box: TV1 & TV2
- Open the Telstra TV menu and go to the App Store.
- Use the search function to find Kayo.
- Select the Kayo icon to download once you’ve found it.
- The app will install and now be available on your home screen.
Can I add apps to my Smart TV?
Just as with most Smart TVs, with VIA and VIA+ there is a selection of apps already pre-installed, such Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, , Pandora, and iHeart Radio, but you can add many more apps from the Vizio App Store. For TVs that have VIA, press OK and scroll to “Install App”.
How do I add Amazon Prime to my LG Smart TV?
To do so:
- Press the Smart button on your remote.
- Then click the More icon near the bottom right.
- Hover the pointer over the the Amazon Instant Video App and a small x will appear above it. Click the x.
- Open the LG Store App, search for Amazon Instant Video, then choose Install.
How do I download DStv app on my LG Smart TV?
How to install new DStv Now app for LG smart TVs
- Connect the TV to the internet using ethernet cable or Wi-Fi.
- Access the LG App Store from the TV, search for “DStv Now”, and install the app.
- Once installed, the app will display a code on the TV screen.
- The app will now be live on the TV.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”