STEP 4. Settings on Laptop
- 1 Press the source button on the TV remote and choose HDMI if HDMI cable is connected or PC if the VGA cable is connected.
- 2 By default, when you connect an TV to a PC, the same image (mirror image) of your desktop appears on the TV.
18 May 2018
How do I cast from my laptop to my Samsung Smart TV?
Samsung Smart View – Mirror Laptop to Samsung TV
- Download and install Samsung Smart View app and launch it.
- Turn on your TV and make sure both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to your computer and click “Connect to TV” then choose your TV from the detected devices.
13 Jun 2018
Can I connect my laptop to my TV wirelessly?
Google’s inexpensive Chromecast offers an easy way to get your computer’s display onto your TV without any cables. Casting your screen over Wi-Fi won’t work as perfectly as an HDMI cable, but it’s probably the easiest way to do wireless mirroring from any nearby laptop or desktop computer.3 Jul 2017
How do I connect echo dot to Samsung Smart TV?
How to Connect Alexa to Your Samsung Smart TV
- Step 1: Set up your devices.
- Step 2: Prepare the apps.
- Step 3: Discover your TV in the SmartThings app.
- Step 4: Discover your smart speaker in the Alexa app.
- Step 5: Connect the apps.
- Step 6: Select your TV in the Alexa app.
5 Mar 2019
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”