Here’s how to mirror what’s on your iPhone or iPad display:
- Ensure that both the Apple TV and iOS device are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- On the iOS device, swipe up to reveal the Control Center.
- Tap the “AirPlay Mirroring” button.
- Select “Apple TV” from the list.
How do I connect my iPad to my Samsung TV wirelessly?
Top 3 Ways to Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV
- Connect your AV adapter to the charging port of your iOS device.
- Get your HDMI cable and then connect it to the adapter.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your Samsung Smart TV.
- Turn on the TV and select the appropriate HDMI input with your remote control.
How do you show iPad screen on TV?
How to Display iPad screen on TV with HDMI Adapter
- Plug the Lightning Digital AV adapter into the charging port of your iPad.
- Use a high-speed HDMI cable to connect the adapter to your TV.
- Open your TV and the TV’s remote control.
- Choose the corresponding HDMI input source.
How do I connect my iPad to my TV without Apple TV?
Part 4: AirPlay Mirroring without Apple TV via AirServer
- Download AirServer.
- Swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone screen.
- Simply go through the list of AirPlay receivers.
- Select the device and then toggle mirroring from OFF to ON.
- Now whatever you do on your iOS device will be mirrored to your computer!
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”