Method 2 Smart TV
- Determine if your TV is a Smart TV. Smart TVs connect to your home network, and can run media streaming apps such as Netflix.
- Connect your Smart TV to your home network.
- Open your Smart TV apps.
- Select the Netflix app.
- Log in with your Netflix account.
- Browse using your remote.
How can I get Netflix without a smart TV?
Watch Netflix, Foxtel Now or Stan on a Big Screen without a Smart
- The HDMI Cable. If your desktop or laptop PC has a HDMI socket on it, this is your ticket to easy streaming to your TV.
- Apple TV.
- Telstra TV 3.
- Foxtel Now Box.
- Google Chromecast.
- Game Consoles.
- Other options.
How do I connect Netflix to my TV wirelessly?
In order to watch Netflix, you’ll need a good, solid internet connection. Most Smart TVs connect via an Ethernet port, which allows you to connect them directly to your router or WiFi network. Then, on your Smart TV, check your main menu to see if you can run streaming apps.
How do I setup Netflix on my smart TV?
If your remote has a Smart Hub button
- Press the Smart Hub button.
- Select Netflix.
- Select Sign In. If you do not see Sign In, select Yes on the Are you a member of Netflix? screen. If you are not yet a member, set up your membership online.
- Enter your Netflix email address and password.
- Select Sign In.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”