To install the HBO GO app on your Samsung TV:
- Press the Smart Hub button on your Samsung TV remote.
- Use Search to find HBO GO, or navigate to Samsung Apps > Videos > HBO GO > Run Now.
What devices can I watch HBO now on?
The HBO NOW app is available on the following devices: Amazon Fire TV. Android TV. Apple TV.
How do I get HBO on Hulu on my smart TV?
You can add HBO to your Hulu plan and stream HBO shows, hit movies, comedy specials, documentaries, and more. To subscribe through Hulu, go to hulu.com/HBO.
Stream using the HBO NOW app
- Do either of the following:
- Choose Hulu.
- Log in to your Hulu account.
- Complete the form to create your HBO NOW account.
Can’t sign into HBO now on Samsung Smart TV?
Troubleshoot HBO NOW on Samsung Smart TV
- Step 1: Update HBO NOW. See if there’s an app update for HBO NOW. Here’s how:
- Step 2: Restart your Samsung TV. Turn off your Samsung TV. Wait a moment and turn your TV back on.
- Step 3: Update your Samsung TV. Update your Samsung TV firmware. Here’s how:
- Step 4: Delete and reinstall HBO NOW. Open the Smart Hub.
Photo in the article by “Best & Worst Ever Photo Blog”