Scroll through the menu until you find a “closed caption” setting, sometimes written as “CC.” Click the “Enter” button on your remote control to modify the settings.
Turn off the television subtitles by selecting the “Off” option.
How do I turn off subtitles on Netflix on Samsung Smart TV?
To enable or disable subtitles or alternate audio on most Blu-ray players, Smart TVs, and set-top boxes:
- Launch the Netflix app.
- Select a TV show or movie.
- Select Audio & Subtitles from the options panel.
- Select your preferred audio or subtitle options.
- Press Back to return to the options panel.
- Select Play.
How do I play subtitles on my Samsung TV with USB?
How To Play Movie With Subtitles On Samsung TV Via USB
- Your TV should be advanced enough to read a subtitles. Mine is.
- Name the folder, the video file and the subtitle files exactly same. Just the extension should be different, nothing else.
- Keep the subtitles file in the same folder as the video file.
- Video format of the files also matter.
How do I turn off subtitles on Hulu Smart TV?
Under Closed Captions, select On or Off. On TV-connected devices, press up on your controller while watching a video to bring up the playback bar. Press up again for more options, then press the Select or OK button, and toggle over the captions tab.
Photo in the article by “Moving at the Speed of Creativity”