Press Menu or Settings button on remote control once.
Scroll down to Caption/Off/On with Mute.
Press the left/right arrow to disable or enable.
How do I turn off narrator on my Vizio TV?
Owners of VIZIO smart TVs can turn off this feature directly through their TV:
- Press the Menu button on your remote control.
- Select Settings.
- Highlight Smart Interactivity.
- Press the right arrow to switch the setting to Off.
How do I turn off closed captioning on my smart TV?
Luckily, it’s easy to turn off.
- Press the “Menu” key on your remote control.
- Scroll down to the “System” option, and then press “Enter.”
- Press the down arrow on your remote control’s directional pad until “Caption” is highlighted, and then press “Enter.” Select “Off,” and then press “Enter.”
How do I turn off audio description on my Vizio TV?
On some models, you must turn off SRS TruSurround HD and SRS TruVolume.
- Press the MENU button on the remote.
- Highlight Audio and press OK.
- Highlight Advanced Audio and press the Right Arrow button.
- Highlight SRS TruSurround HD and use the Right or Left Arrow button on the remote to change the setting to Off.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”