- Launch the Hulu app.
- Select Log In on the Welcome screen, then choose Log in on this device.
- Enter your email address* and password using the on-screen keyboard, then select Log In.
- Select your personal profile from the list and start streaming!
How do you update apps on a smart TV?
How do I update the app on my Samsung Smart TV?
- Switch on the TV.
- Navigate to the Samsung Smart Hub.
- Navigate to the Apps area.
- Press and hold the select button on the ITV Hub app and a sub-menu will appear.
- Select “Update apps” and if an update for ITV Hub is available, select it.
- Choose “Update” – this might take a few minutes.
How do you get Hulu on your smart TV?
Watch Hulu From a Smart HDTV
- Log in to Hulu from the HDTV application.
- Write down the activation code that’s shown on the screen.
- From a computer, visit Hulu’s Active Your Device page and log in if asked.
- Enter the activation code shown on your TV and then click Activate.
How many profiles can watch Hulu at once?
You can log in to your Hulu account on unlimited devices, but you can stream on only one device at a time according to official Hulu terms and conditions. The standard plans include watching on one device at once, but Hulu allows you to upgrade the same by paying $14.99 to enjoy streaming on unlimited devices at once.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”