1 While the TV is On, press and hold the EXIT button on the Samsung remote control for 12 seconds.
The standby light should blink the entire time without interruption.
2 The Factory Reset screen displays a warning message.
Select OK to reset the TV.3 May 2019
How do I reboot my Smart TV?
How to restart (reset) an Android TV?
- Point the remote control to the illumination LED and press and hold the POWER button of the remote control for about 5 seconds until a message Power off appears. : illumination LED.
- TV reboots automatically. Wait for approximately one minute, and the TV will turn back on.
- TV reset operation is complete.
24 Jun 2018
How do I reset my Samsung TV 2018?
Method 1 2014 through 2018 Smart TVs
- Press the Menu button on the remote. This opens your TV’s main menu.
- Select Support and press ↵ Enter . Options will appear on the right side of the screen.
- Select Self Diagnosis and press ↵ Enter .
- Select Reset and press ↵ Enter .
- Enter the PIN.
- Select Yes and press ↵ Enter .
29 Mar 2019
How do I restart Apps on my Samsung Smart TV?
Reset the Smart Hub
- Exit the Smart Hub. You cannot reset the Smart Hub if it is in use.
- Press the Menu button on your remote.
- Navigate to and select the Smart Hub section of the main menu.
- Select Smart Hub Reset. This will remove all downloaded apps!
- Enter your PIN and press Enter.
- Select Smart Hub.
- Try Netflix again.
How do I reset my Samsung TV if it wont turn on?
start by trying to reset your TV. Disconnect the power cord from the outlet, then press and hold the power button on the TV (not the remote), for at least 10 seconds. Then wait a few minutes and plug the TV back in and press power once. 2 blinks on Samsung TV’s usually indicates a bad power supply.
How do I troubleshoot my Samsung TV?
Troubleshooting: My Samsung TV went offline
- Press the Home button on the TV remote.
- Select Settings.
- Select Network.
- Select Network Status.
- Wait a few seconds to see the network status.
How do I reboot my TV?
To reset your cable box, simply unplug it from the wall outlet. Wait about 30 seconds, then plug it back in and allow the box to go through the reboot process, which should take about three minutes. If you can’t reach your power cord, reset your cable box this way: Turn the cable box power on.
How do you reset a Samsung TV app?
First, exit the Smart Hub by pressing the Menu key on your remote control. Go to Smart Hub > Smart Hub Reset > Reset Smart Hub. Now, enter your PIN. (If you don’t remember having set a PIN, it may still be the default PIN, 0000.)
Why is my Samsung TV not connecting to the Internet?
If the TV does not connect, you may have to adjust the IP address settings in Network Setup. Next, power off the TV and unplug the modem and router/access point. Wait about 30 seconds, plug the modem and router/access point back in, and then power on the TV. Rerun the Network Test.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”