AirBeamTV last year created a Mac app that let you use AirPlay mirroring to a Samsung Smart TV without an Apple TV, and it’s now done the same for the iPhone and iPad.
Mirror for Samsung TV app for iPhone and iPad is a unique application which mirrors the screen and audio of your iPhone or iPad to any Samsung Smart TV.
How do I connect my iPhone to my Smart TV?
Top 3 Ways to Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV
- Connect your AV adapter to the charging port of your iOS device.
- Get your HDMI cable and then connect it to the adapter.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your Samsung Smart TV.
- Turn on the TV and select the appropriate HDMI input with your remote control.
How can I mirror my iPhone to my TV without Apple TV?
Part 4: AirPlay Mirroring without Apple TV via AirServer
- Download AirServer.
- Swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone screen.
- Simply go through the list of AirPlay receivers.
- Select the device and then toggle mirroring from OFF to ON.
- Now whatever you do on your iOS device will be mirrored to your computer!
How do I wirelessly connect my iPhone to my TV?
Connect With a Cable. By far, the simplest way to connect your iPhone or iPad to your TV is to use a cable like Apple’s Digital AV Adapter, which connects your Apple device to your TV’s HDMI port. You’ll also need a standard HDMI cable—any one will do, so just buy the least expensive one you can find.
Does iPhone 6 have screen mirroring?
Screen Mirroring iPhone (6S/6S Plus) to Mac Must-Have Tool. Apple AirPlay doesn’t natively support iPhone 6S screen mirroring to Mac and Windows(iPhone 6S Plus), but you can achieve iPhone 6s share screen with a freeware.
Can you mirror iPhone to TV?
This allows you to either mirror your iPhone or iPad display on the TV, or beam video and audio from within supported apps. Apple TV’s AirPlay Mirroring feature lets you screen-share from any iOS device. On the iOS device, swipe up to reveal the Control Center. Tap the “AirPlay Mirroring” button.
Photo in the article by “JPL – NASA”