How to Set Up Over-the-Air Channels on Your Samsung TV
- Go to the Source menu. First, go to the Home menu, and navigate to the Source icon, on the far left.
- Connect your antenna. With no antenna connected, you will be greeted with a “No Signal” screen.
- Select the source.
- Start scanning for channels.
- Complete the setup.
- Start watching live TV.
- Use the channel guide.
Can you download Pluto TV on Samsung Smart TV?
How can I access Pluto TV? Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Android TV devices all have apps available, as well, plus smart TVs from Vizio, Samsung, and Sony offer up a Pluto TV app. There’s also a Pluto TV app on PlayStation 4.
Can I add apps to my Samsung Smart TV?
If you don’t see an app on your Samsung Smart TV Homepage (aka Smart Hub) you would like to access, it may be available via the Samsung Apps Store. To find out if the app is available and then add it, do the following: If you have a Samsung account, click Apps on the menu bar.
How do I get TV on my Samsung Smart TV?
Select the home button on your device’s remote control. In the LG Content Store, search for “” and download the TV app to your TV.
- Sign up for TV, if you haven’t already.
- Open the Roku Channel Store.
- Search for TV.
- Download the TV app.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”