Samsung – How to install the PureFlix App on a Samsung Smart TV
- Click “Home” button on remote to go to Samsung Smarthub.
- Select “Apps” in the left hand section of the Smart Hub.
- In the top right corner, click on the magnifying glass icon to search.
- Type in “PureFlix”
- Select the Pure Flix app.
- Select “Install”
- Select “Add to Home”
13 Mar 2019
How do I download the Spectrum app on my Samsung Smart TV?
How to Set Up the Spectrum TV App on Samsung Smart TV
- Make sure you’re at home and connected to the Spectrum network.
- Go to the Smart Hub on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Select the Spectrum TV icon.
- Press Select on your remote to start the app.
- Sign in (same as your Spectrum account).
How do I download Hulu on my Samsung Smart TV?
Download the Hulu app on the latest Samsung TVs and Blu-ray players by following these steps:
- Press Home on your remote to access the Smart Hub.
- Select Apps, then search for “Hulu” using the magnifying glass icon in the top-right corner.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation process.
How do I enable third party apps on my Samsung Smart TV?
Enable Developer Mode on the TV:
- On the TV, open the “Smart Hub”.
- Select the “Apps” panel.
- In the “Apps” panel, enter “12345” using the remote control or the on-screen number keypad.
- Switch “Developer mode” to “On”.
- Enter the IP address of the computer that you want to connect to the TV, and click “OK”.
- Reboot the TV.
Photo in the article by “President of Russia”