If you don’t see an app on your Samsung Smart TV Homepage (aka Smart Hub) you would like to access, it may be available via the Samsung Apps Store.
To find out if the app is available and then add it, do the following: If you have a Samsung account, click Apps on the menu bar.
How do I download the Spectrum app on my Samsung Smart TV?
How to Set Up the Spectrum TV App on Samsung Smart TV
- Make sure you’re at home and connected to the Spectrum network.
- Go to the Smart Hub on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Select the Spectrum TV icon.
- Press Select on your remote to start the app.
- Sign in (same as your Spectrum account).
How do I sideload apps on my smart TV?
How To Sideload An App On A Smart TV
- Start off on your Android TV’s home page.
- Navigate to the Settings menu.
- Go to the Personal tab, and find the option for Security (this can be in different locations depending on the system.
- You’ll see a setting for Unknown sources.
How do I install Mobdro on my Samsung Smart TV?
Install Mobdro on Smart TV ( Android BOX TV, Samsung, Sony, LG & Others)
- First, install the Google Chrome on TV.
- Next, download the ES File Explorer from Play Store.
- Now, Go to apps and open the Chrome.
- Click on “Download Mobdro 2.0.60 APK” button.
- Choose the ES File Explorer option.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”