Using the LG App Store.
LG’s Smart TVs use the WebOS platform, which includes app management.
You can add more apps to your selection via the following steps: Press the Home button on the Remote control.
Can I get Sling TV on my smart TV?
Compatible Samsung Smart TV models will come with Sling TV pre-loaded in the My Apps screen once your Smart TV is connected to the Internet. Once the app is located, select Install to download the Sling TV app on your Smart TV.
Can I watch Sling TV on my TV?
Instead of a cable box, you’ll watch on a TV-connected device, like a streaming stick or box, Smart TV or game console that runs the free Sling TV app. You can also watch on your phone, tablet or computer, either at home or away. You can only watch one stream at a time with the Sling Orange package.
How do I get the spectrum app on my LG Smart TV?
- Press the SMART button on your LG remote and scroll to access the Home menu.
- Select the Settings button, then OK.
- Select Network, then Network Connection.
- Select Start Connection.
- Your LG Smart TV will attempt to connect to a wired network.
How do I install apps on my LG TV?
How to add and remove apps on your LG TV
- Open LG Content Store. Apps and other media will be found through the LG Content Store, which is found on the home screen in the ribbon menu.
- Navigate to the app store.
- Browse the app store.
- Select an app.
- Enter Edit Mode.
- Delete unwanted apps.
- Confirm deletion.
- Exit Edit Mode.
Is there an HBO app for LG Smart TV?
HBO Go is available on LG TV’s going back to 2012 models. LG said it’s the first manufacturer to add HBO Go to its system. The HBO Go comes standard on the Premium Content menu, which is part of the webOS interface used on the most recent LG TVs. Users can also cast content from a smartphone or tablet to the LG TV.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”