If you are a Vizio tv user, You want to try the internet web browser for surfing the internet.
According to the Vizio Supports team, you can’t use the browser on your Smart Tv.
But you can use other apps like Netflix, and etc.
How do I get to the Internet on my Vizio TV?
Connect to your tv through a wireless network:
- On your VIZIO remote, press Menu.
- Select Network and then press OK.
- Choose Network Connection and then select the Wireless option. A list of available WiFi networks is displayed.
- Select your In-home WiFi network.
- Enter your WiFi password.
Can I browse the Internet on my smart TV?
The brand’s Smart TV allows you to access special apps, instantly stream programs, and browse the web with either your remote or your mobile device. Browsing the web on the Samsung Smart TV is simple, and you can start browsing the web as soon as you get the television out of the box and set up.
How can I add apps to my Vizio Smart TV?
How to add apps to Vizio Smart TV.
- Power on your smart tv and press the V button on your Vizio remote.
- Select either Yahoo tv store or CTV store by using the arrow key on your remote.
- Press on OK button for launching the app store.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”