The HBO NOW app is available on the following devices: Amazon Fire TV.
Samsung Smart TV.
How do I sign into HBO now on my TV?
Here’s how to sign in:
- Open HBO NOW on your TV and choose Sign In.
- Open a web browser on your phone or a computer.
- Enter the code that appears on your TV, and then choose Next.
- Choose Sign In with Another Account.
- Choose Prime Video Channels.
- Enter your Amazon email and password and choose Sign In.
Can I download apps on my smart TV?
One of the best parts of having a smart TV is all of its apps. You can download your favorite social media or TV network’s app or find a new game, for instance. To find apps to install, navigate to Apps and select the app you want.
How do I activate HBO now on my TV?
Open the HBO GO app on your Smart TV. Click on “Connect your provider account” Follow the instructions on the screen to activate your Smart TV. On your computer or mobile web browser, go to https://hbogola.com/activate or you can scan the QR code displayed on the TV screen with your mobile phone.
How do I get the HBO Now app on my Vizio Smart TV?
It appears that the only way to use HBO NOW on a Vizio TV is to purchase a compatible streaming device. You can use a compatible game console (Xbox or PlayStation), or you can use a streaming TV device from the list, which includes Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick.
How do I cancel HBO now on my Samsung TV?
Cancel your subscription billed through Samsung
- Go to payon.tv and sign in to your Samsung account.
- From the Purchase History menu, choose Subscriptions.
- Find your HBO NOW subscription and then choose Unsubscribe.
Can’t sign into HBO now on Samsung Smart TV?
Troubleshoot HBO NOW on Samsung Smart TV
- Step 1: Update HBO NOW. See if there’s an app update for HBO NOW. Here’s how:
- Step 2: Restart your Samsung TV. Turn off your Samsung TV. Wait a moment and turn your TV back on.
- Step 3: Update your Samsung TV. Update your Samsung TV firmware. Here’s how:
- Step 4: Delete and reinstall HBO NOW. Open the Smart Hub.
Does Samsung TV have HBO now?
Which Samsung Smart TVs is HBO GO available on? HBO GO is supported on many, but not all Samsung Smart TVs. If HBO GO is not available on your Samsung TV, you can use a streaming player (such as Roku or Apple TV), a game console, or stream HBO GO to your TV using Chromecast.
Why can’t I sign into HBO now?
If you’re signed in to HBO NOW on another device, go to Settings > Profile to see your HBO NOW email address. If you’re not signed in on any device: If you don’t find a Welcome email, try searching for any email with ‘HBO NOW.’