If you don’t see an app on your Samsung Smart TV Homepage (aka Smart Hub) you would like to access, it may be available via the Samsung Apps Store.
To find out if the app is available and then add it, do the following: If you have a Samsung account, click Apps on the menu bar.15 Mar 2019
How do I download NBC app on my Samsung Smart TV?
To download the app on your Samsung Smart TV device, follow the steps below:
- Using your TV remote, access the Smart Hub.
- Select Apps, then use the magnifying glass icon to search for “NBC”
- Click through the prompts to install the app – then click to launch.
What apps are available for Samsung Smart TV?
Most Popular Samsung Smart TV Apps
- . for Samsung TV is one of the most popular TV App.
- Netflix. Netflix allows you to stream videos from the web directly to our TV screen without an external gadget.
- Amazon Prime Video.
- PlayStation Now.
31 Jan 2019
How do I reinstall an app on my Samsung Smart TV?
- Press the Home button on the remote. The home button is the button that resembles the outline of a house on your remote.
- Select Apps. It’s the icon that has four squares on the far-left side of the bottom row of the Smart Hub.
- Select Settings. .
- Select the Netflix app.
- Select Delete.
- Select Delete again.
29 Mar 2019
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”