New App Store apps called Mirror for Samsung TV and Mirror for LG TV, both developed by AirBeamTV BV, let you wirelessly broadcast your iOS 11 device’s screen to supported Smart TVs with ease.
For these apps to work, both your iPhone/iPad and Smart TV must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
How do I connect my iPhone to my Devant Smart TV?
Are you ready to use the Anyview Cast on your Devant Smart and UHD TV? Just follow these steps:
- Turn on the Wireless connection of your Devant TV.
- Open the Anyview Cast on you Devant TV.
- Turn on the screen mirroring of your mobile device.
- Tap the TV device name and wait for it to be connected.
How do I connect my iPhone to my smart TV wirelessly?
Top 3 Ways to Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV
- Connect your AV adapter to the charging port of your iOS device.
- Get your HDMI cable and then connect it to the adapter.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your Samsung Smart TV.
- Turn on the TV and select the appropriate HDMI input with your remote control.
How do I connect my iPhone to my smart TV without Apple TV?
Part 4: AirPlay Mirroring without Apple TV via AirServer
- Download AirServer.
- Swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone screen.
- Simply go through the list of AirPlay receivers.
- Select the device and then toggle mirroring from OFF to ON.
- Now whatever you do on your iOS device will be mirrored to your computer!
Photo in the article by “Moving at the Speed of Creativity”