Connect the component cables to the Wii.
They will go into the same port as the regular AV cables that come with the system.
Connect the red, blue, green end of the component cable into the HDMI adapter.
Connect the HDMI adapter to your TV via an HDMI cable.
Why doesn’t my Wii have color?
Try another set of inputs on the TV, or connecting the Wii console up to another TV. If the TV does not have the yellow, red and white inputs, it will most likely have component inputs which allow standard AV cable use. Check the TV for alternate AV input settings, such as HD vs Video.
How do I connect my Samsung Smart TV to a component cable?
How to connect Component cable in Samsung Smart TV?
- 1 Locate the Component input connector on your TV.
- 2 Connect the Video component cable to the TV’s component input connector.
- 3 Connect the Audio component cable to the audio port of the component input connector.
- 4 Make sure the Cable colors match the connector colors.
- 5 Locate device’s Component output connectors.
Does Wii have HDMI?
Wii HDMI converter converts the standard Wii output into an HDMI 1.3 compatible device allowing audio and video to be carried over a single HDMI cable. It outputs video and audio in full digital HDMI format and supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i).
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”