By using a digital adapter cable or the help of VIZIO SmartCast, the answer is yes.
This App supports Android 4.4 or higher and iOS 8.0 or higher for iPhone.
Below are the steps that can help you to connect iPhone to Vizio TV.9 Jan 2018
Can I connect my iPhone to a smart TV?
Connect With a Cable. By far, the simplest way to connect your iPhone or iPad to your TV is to use a cable like Apple’s Digital AV Adapter, which connects your Apple device to your TV’s HDMI port. You’ll also need a standard HDMI cable—any one will do, so just buy the least expensive one you can find.25 Feb 2019
How do I mirror my iPhone to my Vizio TV without Apple TV?
Part 4: AirPlay Mirroring without Apple TV via AirServer
- Download AirServer.
- Swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone screen.
- Simply go through the list of AirPlay receivers.
- Select the device and then toggle mirroring from OFF to ON.
- Now whatever you do on your iOS device will be mirrored to your computer!
13 Sep 2018
How do I wirelessly connect my iPhone to my Smart TV?
Top 3 Ways to Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV
- Connect your AV adapter to the charging port of your iOS device.
- Get your HDMI cable and then connect it to the adapter.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your Samsung Smart TV.
- Turn on the TV and select the appropriate HDMI input with your remote control.
15 Aug 2017
Can I screen mirror to my Vizio Smart TV?
Normally, when you try to use screen mirroring on a phone like the galaxy S6, your tv will show up when you pick the option on your phone. If it doesn’t: Make sure your TV is connected over the same wi-fi network as your phone. If your remote has a source button, use it and navigate to screen mirroring.
Do all Vizio TVs have SmartCast?
No need to plug Chromecast into these Vizio TVs. So-called smart TVs like Vizio’s typically offer access to streaming apps, like Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Hulu and Pandora, directly on the TV’s on-screen interface by pressing a few keys on the remote. Vizio’s current remotes even offer a dedicated Netflix button.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”