New App Store apps called Mirror for Samsung TV and Mirror for LG TV, both developed by AirBeamTV BV, let you wirelessly broadcast your iOS 11 device’s screen to supported Smart TVs with ease.
For these apps to work, both your iPhone/iPad and Smart TV must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
How do I connect my iPhone to my Devant Smart TV?
Are you ready to use the Anyview Cast on your Devant Smart and UHD TV? Just follow these steps:
- Turn on the Wireless connection of your Devant TV.
- Open the Anyview Cast on you Devant TV.
- Turn on the screen mirroring of your mobile device.
- Tap the TV device name and wait for it to be connected.
How can I mirror my iPhone to my TV without Apple TV?
Part 4: AirPlay Mirroring without Apple TV via AirServer
- Download AirServer.
- Swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone screen.
- Simply go through the list of AirPlay receivers.
- Select the device and then toggle mirroring from OFF to ON.
- Now whatever you do on your iOS device will be mirrored to your computer!
Can you connect your iPhone to your TV?
Connect With a Cable. By far, the simplest way to connect your iPhone or iPad to your TV is to use a cable like Apple’s Digital AV Adapter, which connects your Apple device to your TV’s HDMI port. You’ll also need a standard HDMI cable—any one will do, so just buy the least expensive one you can find.
Can you mirror iPhone to TV?
This allows you to either mirror your iPhone or iPad display on the TV, or beam video and audio from within supported apps. Apple TV’s AirPlay Mirroring feature lets you screen-share from any iOS device. On the iOS device, swipe up to reveal the Control Center. Tap the “AirPlay Mirroring” button.
Does iPhone 6 have screen mirroring?
Screen Mirroring iPhone (6S/6S Plus) to Mac Must-Have Tool. Apple AirPlay doesn’t natively support iPhone 6S screen mirroring to Mac and Windows(iPhone 6S Plus), but you can achieve iPhone 6s share screen with a freeware.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”